Fall 2013 New Student Orientation
Welcome to HCC! We are excited about the new school year, and we want you to have a great start. New Student Orientation (NSO) provides you with information about the college that will help you make a successful transition. HCC is committed to your success and believe NSO will be a critical experience in your journey with us. As a new student, you are required to attend one full 3 hour session. Failure to attend a full NSO session will result in the dropping of your scheduled Fall 2013 classes.
- Dates and times by major are located below. Check the NSO Agenda to get a break down of the days events.
- All sessions begin in the Fine & Performing Arts Building, Leslie Phillips Theater/Forum
- Students with disabilities or who require special accommodations should contact the Office of Academic Affairs immediately at (413) 552-2770
- Student ID is required for Orientation
- To get a parking sticker you'll need to bring your driver's license and auto registration.
- Utilize the Successful Student Checklist to assure you are fully prepared for your first week!
- HCC at A Glance - all the information from the brochure in text format
Questions? Check out the FAQ's page or contact email@example.com or call the Student Affairs Office at (413) 552-2100.