You must pay your bill in full to Student Account Services or arrange with them another payment method by your payment due date. Paperwork for Financial Aid applications, the online payment plan, and veteran or other tuition waivers must also be completed.
If after registering you decide not to attend HCC this Fall, immediately notify the Student Records Office IN WRITING, to have your classes and bill canceled. Non-payment of your bill does not constitute withdrawal from the College. If, before classes start you make any schedule changes which affect the amount you owe, you will not receive a revised bill. Your first due date remains the deadline for paying any amount currently due.
If this is your first time logging onto Student Self-Service, please follow the logon instructions carefully. Assistance (including resetting your PIN) may be obtained by emailing the Office of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 413.552.2075.
To make an ONLINE PAYMENT (debit card with bank logo, credit card or personal check)
• Log onto: MyHCC
• Select: Select: My Online Services "Login Now!" (bottom of second column)
• Select: Login (User ID is your 9-digit HCC Student ID number; PIN)
• Select: Student Services (blue link: left side of the page)
• Select: eBill Statement/Payments/Payment Plan
• Select Continue
*You will be directed to the Student Account Payment Suite.
Payment Plan Enrollment & Payment Plan Payments
Holyoke Community College offers its students a way to pay their tuition/fees on a monthly basis during the semester, rather than all at once before the start of classes. Enrollment in the MPP must be processed online and is only complete when accompanied by the initial payment.
• View a list of charges, credits and financial aid eligibility.
• Make payments online using a Credit Card or Personal Check (also includes option to set up automatic monthly payments).
• Receive e-mail notifications as your plan adjusts to changes in your account status.
• Assign an "Authorized User" (i.e. parent is paying your account)
To enroll in HCC's Monthly Tuition Payment Plan, log onto www.hcc.edu/myhcc and follow the steps above for Online Payments and select the Payment Plan tab.