Financial Aid

More than half of all HCC students receive financial aid from federal, state, and private sources. The Financial Aid Office is here to help you complete and submit your paperwork. You can even apply and submit federal financial aid forms directly from our office.

The vast majority of financial aid funds at Holyoke Community College come from Federal and State programs for which eligibility is need-based. Students applying for financial aid are considered for a wide variety of aid Programs. Students must reapply for this aid each academic year. State funded programs require the student (and parent) to have been Massachusetts residents for at least one year before the start of the school year. All awards are subject to the availability of funds and changes in Federal, State, and College regulations, policies and procedures.

Office Hours (Frost 201)

Monday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday    8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.







Phones: 413.552.2150

Online Services

Students can review up to date Financial Aid information online with your My HCC Online Services: Students can log in to review the status of their application, download missing requirements, check on their Satisfactory Academic Progress standing, and much more. 

We encourage students to download this brochure to help them navigate the most common Financial Aid functions in their Online Services. 

Important News: 

Financial Aid FAFSA Workshops

The HCC Financial Aid Office Staff is hosting several workshops to help students complete their FAFSA! Please check out all of the dates and times here.


Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke, MA 01040