Having trouble keeping track of the articles you find for that research paper?
Need to create a Bibliography or a Works Cited page?
NoodleBib will create a bibliography or works cited list for your research paper or assignment, using the rules of the current MLA Handbook and APA Publication Manual. The easy to use format guides you through data entry for every citation, it also takes care of punctuation, alphabetization and formatting, producing a polished source list for import into Word.
Note: You will need to create your own ID and password to start using NoodleBib.
- Click here to open the database. If you're off-campus, you'll be asked to login.
- Click on Create a Personal ID, and choose a username and password. You will use this login every time you access NoodleBib.
- To start building your bibliography, click on Create a New Project.
- Choose the citation style: either MLA Advanced or APA. Do not use MLA Starter; it is not appropriate for college-level work.
- Give your project a name.
- Click on Create Project.
To Add Citations To Your Bibliography
- Click on Bibliography on the left of your screen.
- "Cite a...": use the pulldown menu to choose your type of source.
- Click Create Citation.
- You will be taken through a series of steps to record all the information needed for the final citation.
- Read all of your options carefully, it will help you format citations properly.
- If you're compiling an annotated bibliography, you can enter the annotations at the end.
Export Your List to Word for Use as a Works Cited
- From any of your lists, click on Print/Export.
- Choose Print/Export to Word.
Questions? email@example.com or 413-552-2424.