Student Records and Registrar
Located in Frost 223, the Student Records and Registrar's office maintains student records, evaluates transcripts for transfer credit from other institutions, certifies students for the completion of degree requirements, and provides academic guidance and other assistance to students as needed. Come to Student Records for:
- Academic policy information
- Address change forms for you to update your records
- Advising report/academic history printout
- Advisor name and office location
- Class schedule printout
- Degree and certificate requirement listing
- Enrollment verification
- Evaluation of transfer credit
- Graduation Application/Audit
- Loan deferment
- Request a transcript (follow the Request a Transcript link on the left)
- Withdrawal forms (course or college)
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
||8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Christine R. Holbrook
Coordinator of Student Records
Enrollment Services Specialist