The Commonwealth Commitment
STUDENTS COMMIT TO:
- Begin at HCC
- Complete associate degree within 2.5 years
- Transfer to one of Massachusetts' State Universities or UMass campuses
- Complete bachelor's degree within 2 more years
- Maintain full time, continuous enrollment and a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Students must sign up to particpate before they earn 15 credits (including developmental credits)
COMMONWEALTH COMMITMENT TO STUDENTS:
A freeze on tuition and fees for all four years upon entry into the Commonwealth Commitment program, until student graduates or leaves program.
A reduction in tuition and mandatory fees:
- A 10% rebate off tuition and mandatory fees payable via check or bookstore voucher at the end of every successfully completed semester
- An additional MassTransfer tuition credit once student enrolls in bachelor's program
Average savings over four years...
HCC TO STATE UNIVERSITY: $4,402
OVERALL AVERAGE: $5,090
HCC TO UMASS: $6,640
Further information is available at www.Mass.edu/MAComCom.